Baker's is a vibrant, fast paced, award winning coffee shop, bar and restaurant which thrives on atmosphere and experience.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team. We are looking for Kitchen Apprentice with the wow-factor. It is a fantastic time to come on board as we rebuild our business post Covid and look to expand further.
Candidates must have excellent communication skills, motivation, organisation and high standards of presentation.
We are looking for someone to join our highly skilled kitchen team to assist our chefs throughout and post service.
The role will include the following
· To assist with food preparation in kitchen
· Assist in plating meals
· Serve all food to the highest standard and in line with company policy using the correct tools and presentation techniques.
· Clean and clear all equipment, kitchen and service areas.
· To set up service counters for service and keep the service areas clean, tidy and presentable throughout service.
· Assist when needed in the cleaning and clearing of tables.
· Work with and communicate with all colleagues in a polite and helpful way to ensure excellent customer service
· You may be asked to perform other duties which are not detailed but are in line with the general purpose of your job role.
Although this role would be suitable for a school/college leaver the candidate must display all the qualities set out above.
This role will involve weekend work days and evenings. Please do not apply if you can’t commit to availability all weekend.
We will be conducting virtual interviews via video link in the first instance with a view to an in person interview once restrictions permit. Please note this position is full time and would be looking for you to start work when restrictions are lifted and we reopen until the end of the year.